This is a blog dedicated to ALL who ride. NimrodsRacing is a local "condition" that is rapidly spreading into a "pandemic"! We are cyclists, some fast, some well-balanced, some (like me) slightly off kilter, pro, cat 5, enthusiasts, and newbies. We cheer for the underdog! We welcome challenges and laugh at adversity. We race because friendship and camaraderie grow through the sweat and struggles placed before us - just kidding, WE ARE NIMRODS!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Rig?

So here I sit broken hearted, trying to work, but I'm jonesing on a what to buy for my next bike. I have been looking at the Leopard D1 and CL1 but for frame and fork their pricing is a little high for an online bike situation, I am leaning towards a Van Dessel - the frame and fork are a bit heavy compared to my S-Works but it sure is a nice looking rig and the pricing is pretty sweet:

Check out the reviews at:www.roadbikereview.com and www.bikeradar.com!

No comments: