This is a blog dedicated to ALL who ride. NimrodsRacing is a local "condition" that is rapidly spreading into a "pandemic"! We are cyclists, some fast, some well-balanced, some (like me) slightly off kilter, pro, cat 5, enthusiasts, and newbies. We cheer for the underdog! We welcome challenges and laugh at adversity. We race because friendship and camaraderie grow through the sweat and struggles placed before us - just kidding, WE ARE NIMRODS!

Friday, August 20, 2010

THE NEW AND IMPROVED NIMMY KIT!

Well my friends, it has happened, the all new Nimrodsracing Kit has arrived! Not only is it uber sexy, it has a slimming effect but POPS to the eye. If you ordered one, you are going to look fab and I believe you will increase your power output by hundreds or less (individual outputs will vary - consult with your healthcare provider before wearing anything proclaiming to enhance your energy...yadda..yadda..yadda) But seriously, just holding the kit made my broken clavi mend and allowed me to don the new kit to my wife's dismay and the fearful screams of my children. My wife received a phone call yesterday that there was a Nimrod sighting on PCH! Crazy how fast the love spreads.....

No comments: