This is a blog dedicated to ALL who ride. NimrodsRacing is a local "condition" that is rapidly spreading into a "pandemic"! We are cyclists, some fast, some well-balanced, some (like me) slightly off kilter, pro, cat 5, enthusiasts, and newbies. We cheer for the underdog! We welcome challenges and laugh at adversity. We race because friendship and camaraderie grow through the sweat and struggles placed before us - just kidding, WE ARE NIMRODS!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

So it ain't the berries!


Well, 4 months and counting and the berry on the left is still out of service. I think the Cremaster muscle theory is out the window now. My new theory is a jacked nerve in my back that is firing off through my hip and sack. Again, sucks to be me! I have been out on the bike and spend two days off of it with IBU and an ice pack, in fact I'm sitting on one now. Sitting causes a flare up it seems, especially when I get into my car. Standing is great, maybe I just need to ride out of the saddle? At least I feel better than I did two months ago. Slow to mend, but thankful.

No comments: